Did you know that there are specific licences required for work with certain forms of radiation? Working with radiation, e.g. portable neutron-type moisture/density gauges, medical imaging and industrial x-ray equipment, can have its risks however correct training will show you how to minimise risks to work safely around radiation. We can advise on how to apply and what training might be required.

RadTest will be offering two radiation safety course in 2017. We will continue with the course for operators wishing to apply for a licence to use soil moisture/density gauges in NSW. We are now approved to run this course for anybody wanting a licence in Victoria.

NEW!!!  RadTest will also be offering the basic radiation safety course for those wanting to apply for a licence to service and install x-ray equipment. We will be running this course in NSW and VIC. Please click here for Training information and how to enroll.