RadTest Australia can carry out a radiation safety audit of cabinet x-ray systems for compliance with the applicable ARPANSA Radiation Safety Series ensuring that the cabinet x-ray unit conforms with current safety standards and also verifying that employees in the immediate area are not being exposed to radiation beyond normal background levels. Assembly line x-ray based quality assurance systems are being more frequently used in factories and it is important to ensure that operators and other employees are not exposed to radiation levels exceeding the maximum permissible exposure limit for members of the public.
- RadTest working with Remax Doors at the Northern Health Epping Hospital project
- Still working! Radiation safety testing continuing within our COVID-safe policy
- RadTest COVID-19 Update – compliance inspections
- CSIRO Research Vessel – Hobart
- ASMIRT 2019- Adelaide Convention Centre, 28th-31st March, 2019