RadTest Australia recently conducted a compliance inspection of the mobile x-ray unit in the sick bay (hospital ward /theatre) on board the CSIRO research ship RV Investigator whilst she was berthed in Hobart. Timing was critical as the RV Investigator is only in port for a very brief period and infrequently at that. We were able to fit in with their schedule, carry out the testing and discuss radiation safety issues with staff members.
- RadTest working with Remax Doors at the Northern Health Epping Hospital project
- Still working! Radiation safety testing continuing within our COVID-safe policy
- RadTest COVID-19 Update – compliance inspections
- CSIRO Research Vessel – Hobart
- ASMIRT 2019- Adelaide Convention Centre, 28th-31st March, 2019