On behalf of the RadTest team, I would like to reassure everyone that mandatory compliance inspections will be continuing during this difficult time. As normal, we will be in contact approximately one week prior to your scheduled testing date to confirm. Please contact Emily prior to this to make any changes, as usual.
We are working from home and self-isolating as a company as much as possible in these COVID-19 times, except when we go to site- our testers travel straight there in private vehicles, complete the work and travel straight home, keeping safe distances and maintaining hygiene procedures while on site.
Like everyone else, we will continue to:
- Thoroughly wash hands with liquid soap and water or an alcohol-based hand rub before and after eating, after going to the toilet and after contact with others.
- Wear disposable gloves while using equipment
- Sneeze into a tissue and make sure mouth and nose are covered
- Maintain minimum 1.5m social distancing
- Avoid touching face and mouth at all times
- Avoid close contact with people with cold or flu-like symptoms
- Avoid physical contact with others if you are feeling unwell.
For the latest information, contact the Coronavirus Hotline on 1800 020 080 or go to: www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/information-public-novel-coronavirus
Please contact Emily, Bryan, Nick or Steve if you have any further questions, please call mobiles, not office number.
Stay safe and healthy.